Learn more about the activities of the CSFFA
Our calendar of activities for 2023
- January-February: Aurora Awards Eligibility gathering period – Members can bring eligible creators and works to our attention so that they can be included in the eligibility list.
- Eligibility lists closed on February 26, at 23:59 EST
- March-April: Aurora Awards Nomination period – Members can select creators and works from the eligibility list and nominate them for the Aurora Awards categories
- Nominations closed on April 22 at 23:59 EDT
- June 4: CSFFA Annual General Meeting – Members vote on the administration of the Association. Voting on AGM motions takes place from May 24 to June 24.
- The Annual General Meeting will take place on June 25.
- June-July: Aurora Awards Voting period – Members can vote for the creators and works shortlisted during the nomination period.
- Voting begins: June 17 and close July 29 at 23:59 EDT
- Purchasing a CSFFA membership was closed on July 22 at 23:59 EDT
- August: Aurora Awards ceremony – Winning creators and works are revealed during the online Aurora Awards ceremony.