Canadian Science Fiction & Fantasy Association
Annual General Meeting
Information about the 2023 CSFFA Annual General Meeting, which typically takes place online, will be published when available.
- For CSFFA members: AGM Documents (you have to be logged-in)
- For CSFFA members: AGM voting (you have to be logged-in)
CSFFA AGM AGENDA, Sunday, June 25, 2023
- Welcome and Confirmation of Quorum
- Approval of AGM Minutes of Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Chair’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Announce result of members’ voting on motions
- MOVE acceptance of Financial Statement for final six months of 2022
- MOVE acceptance of Board Actions for final six months of 2022
- MOVE election to the CSFFA board of directors of David Clink and Kalin Stacey and re-election of Shannon Allen, Clint Budd, Jeanette Dover.
- Questions and Discussion from Members
- The quorum required at the start of a CSFFA AGM is twelve members in good standing present in person or by electronic means. Anyone may attend the AGM but only individuals who were CSFFA members as of the day of the AGM may vote.
- There are no proxies allowed under the current bylaws, as approved by CSFFA members on October 5, 2013. Under current federal law, no new agenda items requiring a vote may be added once the formal AGM notice has been distributed. Similarly, no motion can be amended. Items may be withdrawn. Discussion items are allowed.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the AGM or anything else on the website, please contact us.